Skip to content
- Developing a human who is caring, responsible, nationalistic, creative and rational.
- Who assumes professional, moral, and spiritual responsibility towards society.
- Increasing the cognitive, affective and psychomotor competency for efficient nursing education, practice, research and administration.
- Developing competencies for advanced clinical practice as – Nurse Specialists, Educators, Administrators and Consultants.
- Promoting leadership qualities amongst the student nurses for professional advancement.
- Training the student nurses in inter-disciplinary communication and management skills.
- Practicing their profession within the framework of code of ethics, professional conduct and standards of practice, laid down by the Indian Nursing Council.