THE STUDENT PROMISE
KLE & The Student Promise
KLE and The Student Promise have agreed to embark on a new journey to improve students’ development and discover opportunities worldwide. The agreement is aimed at making career counselling accessible, relevant, and significant for all KLE students to adhere to global recruitment standards, the student’s personal assessment and what professional ambitions can be achieved.
Our collaboration includes a variety of interactive workshops, focused events and systematic career guidance through our all-in-one platform to reach these goals. This will be communicated throughout the year to students via KLE and The Student Promise’s own channels. We also intend to provide an international job opportunity for students in UK and Europe through our recruitment drive with the support of KLE management.
About The Student Promise
The Student Promise helps students like you to prepare you for the next step in yourlife,the first step in your career.
This generation a.k.a. you would like a job to realize your ambitions.
You want to go on an adventure and show what you are really worth.
The Student Promise is the platform that puts you, the student, back in control. We take you on a journey to help you find out what works for you. We make ambitions possible, so you can get the most out of yourself in your job.
The Student Promise is a complete and holistic system, which uses your input from one phase in a later stagein our platform’s journey to give you full understanding of yourself. So, it is a complete, relevant, integrated and tailored system to fully help you. The Student Promise. Be all that you can be.
We do this by means of our platform, which consists of five phases, development center, knowledge base and reward shop. All focused on you and your development.
The 5 phases and 3 pillars, with its main questions and characteristics, are:
- Orientation; What does a career actually look like?
- Cultural Fit; Which culture works for you?
- Personal Fit; Who are you as a person? What makes you unique?
- Company Fit; Which company is the right match for you?
- At Work; Guidance throughout your working life
- Knowledge base; Relevant articles and information specific to your education, situation and needs
- Development Center; over 500 online courses to give you all the (future) skills your job requires
- Reward Shop; Earn rewards and credits to give away to charity, receive goodies or earn additional courses.
Go to our website www.thestudentpromise.com to learn more about us. Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!