“PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE”
KLE Academy Of Higher Education and Research’s Institute of Nursing Sciences aims to be the center of academic excellence and research in the country, aspiring to achieve high level of quality nursing education, practice and research in par with the global community.
- Developing a human who is caring, responsible, nationalistic, creative and rational.
- Who assumes professional, moral, and spiritual responsibility towards society.
- Increasing the cognitive, affective and psychomotor competency for efficient nursing education, practice, research and administration.
- Developing competencies for advanced clinical practice as – Nurse Specialists, Educators, Administrators and Consultants.
- Promoting leadership qualities amongst the student nurses for professional advancement.
- Training the student nurses in inter-disciplinary communication and management skills.
- Practicing their profession within the framework of code of ethics, professional conduct and standards of practice, laid down by the Indian Nursing Council.